IWL AG takes data protection seriously. The collection of your data takes place within the framework of legal regulations.
1. With every access of a site of IWL AG and with every access of a file by a user, data will be stored in a protocoll. This is merely for system-related and statistical purposes.
For each access, the following data are stored:
Name of the accessed file
Date and time
Transferred data quantity
Confirmation of successful access
Description of used browser
This raw statistical data is deleted after 90 days.
2. The information provided by users during registration is analysed by IWL for statistical purposes only after the user indicates agreement. We do not sell addresses to third parties.
3. The employees of IWL AG are obligated to discretion concerning person-related data. This data is passed on to third parties only if necessary for the fulfilment of a contract. These third parties are also obligated by IWL AG to follow the agreement on data protection of users.
4. All data on and hosted by our servers are secured from access by unauthorised parties by using consecutively switched safety systems. Employees of IWL AG and their system service providers regularly check the functionality of this protection.
5. If you leave our website and access external webpages, so-called cookies will be saved by the clicked website. IWL AG is legally not responsible for this. You may compare privacy policies to check the usage of such cookies and the information used by our advertising partners.
6. We take care to adhere to data protection requirements in all areas of our platform and our company.
Automatically stored, non-personal data:
When you access our websites, automatically generated information (not during registration) is occasionally collected that cannot be attributed to a particular person (e.g. information about an internet browser or operating system; domain names of websites from which our page can be accessed; number of visits; average time spent visiting our website; accessed pages). We and our associates use this information only to constantly improve and update our websites as well as to increase their appeal.
Further information can be found under http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html (Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy). Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).