New warehouse? We tell you where it should be and how it should ideally look like.
Logistical issues in corporate strategy are often diffuse and not clearly grasped. Frequently asked questions:
- Do we have to build a new warehouse, or can existing structures be optimized?
- How big would our new warehouse have to be?
- Where would the new warehouse location ideally be located and how many warehouses should there be?
- Which degree of automation and which technology do we use for this?
- How can we continue to grow in our existing plant structure? What does the master plan look like?
Studies provide clarity on these issues. With sound concepts and strategies, the ability to make decisions can be established. This is how you can ensure your success and competitiveness in the future. Approximately 60% of all study concepts are not realized – but they all contribute to the decision-making process.